Subject: Re: Perl/TK Missing Dependency Found
From: "Brett Serkez" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:49:06 -0500

> Yaakov, if you would be willing to post the debugging symbols for
> Tk.dll, I could try ferreting out some more info.  Unfortunately, I'm
> not up to building a debug version of Perl/Tk at the moment.  I don't
> recall off-hand who maintains libfontconfig (Harold?), but it's
> unlikely to be a fontconfig problem anyway.

Have the debugging symbols been posted or the maintainer of
libfontconfig looked into this?

Brett
----------------------------------------------------------------
Brett C. Serkez, Techie

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/