Subject: RE: handle_threadlist_exception called with threadlist_ix -1
From: "Pavel Tsekov" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dave Korn" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:10:31 +0100 (MET)

> > i'm using cygwin release version is 1.5.18-1 and my program compiles
> > and work perfectly on linux.
> > It compiles also on cygwin but after 15-20 sec it segfault. I think
> > that the problem is in pthread implementation on cygwin.
> 
>   The cygwin pthread implementation is guaranteed safe when used as
> directed!

http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-10/msg00101.html

I could not resist.

-- 
Lust, ein paar Euro nebenbei zu verdienen? Ohne Kosten, ohne Risiko!
Satte Provisionen für GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/