Subject: Re: vsftpd on cygwin
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: "Yao G. Zhan" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:10:13 -0500

Yao,

See the following:

    http://cygwin.com/acronyms#PPIOSPE

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 12:48:20PM +0800, Yao G. Zhan wrote:
> I read the mailing list at cygwin.com and found that you made vsftpd
> working on cygwin.
> 
> However, when I tried to compile vsftpd source 2.0.3 downloaded from
> ftp://vsftpd.beasts.org/users/cevans/, it turned out to fail because
> lack of ipv6 support in cygwin.
> 
> Would you please figure it out how I can make it run? Can I disable
> ipv6 when compiling?

Sorry, but I haven't tried to compile vsftpd since 1.1.3, so I can't
really help without actually trying to compile 2.0.3 myself.

Why don't you use proftpd 1.2.10 instead, since it is part of the
standard Cygwin distribution?

> Thank you very much!

You are welcome.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/