Subject: Re: Installation procedure for Postgresql in Cygwin
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Kowtham Prabhu C <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:23:36 -0400

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 06:05:45PM +0530, Kowtham Prabhu C wrote:
> I have installed Cygwin 1.5.18 and I can't run postgresql 7.4.5 in
> that, also I have downloaded it into cygwin folder.  Kindly give me
> the procedures to install it and

Read the README:

    /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/postgresql-7.4.5.README

> use it to connect with C and C++ programs?..  

Read the manual:

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/client-interfaces.html

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/