Subject: using Thawte certificates?
From: Lester Ingber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.mutt

I see an old doc on using Thawte certificates with mutt:
http://www.equiraptor.com/smime_mutt_how-to.html
but the mutt that comes with cygwin does not seem to have all smime
features required for use?  I have certificates that work fine on
Iexplorer, Firefox and Thunderbird, and I would like to use them in
mutt.

Has anyone worked on this?

Thanks.

Lester
-- 
 Prof. Lester Ingber  [email-masked]  [email-masked]
 www.ingber.com                     www.alumni.caltech.edu/~ingber

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/