Subject: WFSO timed out after longjmp, data pass 3 failed
From: Dirk Reiners <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Dirk Reiners <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:53:01 -0500

Hi everybody,

I'm getting the above error messages, and I'm not sure what they mean or
what I can do about them.

Context: I'm running doxygen to generate the documentation for my
project (OpenSG, www.opensg.org) in parallel to compiling it every
night. This takes a pretty long time (>5 hours). At the end of the
process, doxygen tries to run the html help compiler to create a .chm
file, and that fails with the given error message:

Generating graph info page...
Running html help compiler...	
C:\cygwin\bin\doxygen.exe (2224): *** WFSO timed out after longjmp	
3506 [main] doxygen 2472 fork_copy: user/cygwin data pass 3 failed, 
0x22EAD0..0x230000, done 0, windows pid 2224, Win32 error 5	
Error: failed to run html help compiler on index.hhp
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/Administrator/OpenSG_db/OpenSG/Doc'

What does WFSO mean, and is there any way to change the timeout? It
seems to be not fully reproducible, sometimes it works, which might
depend on other things going on on the system that slow down the process
more or less. Therefore if I can extend the timeout somewhat I hope I
can get rid of this.

Thanks

	Dirk

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/