Subject: Re: "Segmentation fault" CygWin tools with code Injection-MS Detours
From: Louis Lecaroz <[email-masked]>
To: Louis Lecaroz <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:23:56 +0200

So to be more clear on my previous post (sorry, english is not my 
natural language :( ) :
-The LD_PRELOAD is not performed (It appears not to be performed...) in 
the forkee, so the code is not loaded in it (I think)
-Yes, I would like the LD_PRELOAD to be loaded in the forkee, this will 
allow also my code to be loaded in the forkee.
Finaly I suppose in term of code, not performing  a setjmp/longjmp 
directly to the same CS:IP location in the forkee but to a stub in the 
cygwin library, loading the LD_PRELOAD & next jumping itself to the same 
CS:IP as requested in the parent... Am I right ? This question is to be 
sure, I have understand everything correctly & I have exposed my issue 
also correctly ;)
& also to increase my knowledges on the cygwin code behavior ;)

Thx in advance,
Louis

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/