Subject: Re: is there a cygwin maintainer for gnu emacs?
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: "emacs user" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 06:37:25 +0300

> From: "emacs user" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:18:20 -0400
> 
> I guess my question as a fairly naive user is who will bedoing that GC 
> debugging.

Someone who can reproduce the problem.  If that's only you, then you
will have to do the debugging.

> I am happy to check things in gdb following instructions from 
> one of you experts...

Like I said: the instructions are in etc/DEBUG.  We can help interpret
the results, if you cannot figure them out, but there's no sense for
us to repeat what's already in etc/DEBUG before you post some more
information using the methodology described there.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/