Subject: Magic 7.2 & Magic 7.3: Couldn't open display; check DISPLAY variable
From: CODE <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:57:57 +0530

Hi everyone,

I just tried magic-7.2.70 & then magic-7.3.93. Enclosed is my installation
set up details.

Magic works just fine with "magic -w". However, I am more interested in
getting 3D view of my layouts, so when I key in " magic -d OGL" following is
the status:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Administrator@systemc ~
$ magic -d OGL

Magic 7.3 revision 93 - Compiled on Wed Aug 10 18:10:20 IST 2005.
Couldn't open display; check DISPLAY variable
The graphics display couldn't be correctly initialized.
Use '-d NULL' if you don't need graphics.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, anybody let me know how do I correct this & get 3D view of my
layouts.

thanks

raju
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/