Subject: Re: [perl-5.8.7] Perl regression tests fail when lib directory is present
From: Andrew Ho <[email-masked]>
To: Michael G Schwern <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>, Scott Bolte <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:49:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

AH>So I think the next step is to figure out who can help look at that latter
AH>problem. Is there a bug I or someone else should file somewhere?

MS>To make sure it isn't completely forgotten you can put it into the bug
MS>tracker with perlbug.

Very well, I have submitted the bug and it has identifier [perl #36665].

Humbly,

Andrew

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Ho                                      [email-masked]
Staff Engineer                                      650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.                     http://www.tellme.com/
----------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/