Subject: Re: [perl-5.8.7] Perl regression tests fail when lib directory is present
From: Michael G Schwern <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Andrew Ho <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:42:14 -0700

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 12:38:51AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> I have installed M/MS/MSCHWERN/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-6.30.tar.gz now,
> still the same, every second test fails because blib/lib isn't
> present in @INC (every second test).

MakeMaker isn't involved.  Its something inside 
Test::Harness::Straps->analyze_file.

-- 
Michael G Schwern     [email-masked]     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
	-- Phillip K. Dick

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/