Subject: Re: sshd and /usr/bin/zsh
From: Martin Vetter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Brad King <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:27:55 +0200

hi,

> I can't reproduce the error box, but I could reproduce the hang.
> I think I've tracked it down to a permission problem when creating a
> pipe after starting the new process under another, non-privileged user 
> account.
> I've applied a patch which solved the zsh hang for me.
> Please try the latest snapshot (2005-Jun-21) from 
> http://cygwin.com/snapshots/.

using http://cygwin.com/snapshots/cygwin-inst-20050621.tar.bz2,
zsh login via sshd as non-privileged user
seems to work again for me, too ...

great job, thank you very much :o)

martin

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/