Subject: gcc -mno-cygwin: no declarations for munmap and mprotect found by configure
From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:27:01 -0400
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.user

The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
that has been posted to gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.user as well.

configure finds munmap() and mprotect() but there are no declarations:

gcc -mno-cygwin -Wmissing-declarations ...
spvw_mmap.d:252: warning: no previous declaration for 'munmap'
spvw_mmap.d:264: warning: no previous declaration for 'mprotect'

PS. CC to cygwin because I am using the latest cygwin gcc/win32api, not
the mingw distribution.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
<http://www.palestinefacts.org/> <http://www.mideasttruth.com/>
<http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/> <http://www.jihadwatch.org/>
Don't hit a man when he's down -- kick him; it's easier.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/