Subject: RE: Compiling gcc4 on cygwin
From: "Billinghurst, David \(CALCRTS\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ivan Reid" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:12:07 +1000

> From: Dr Ivan D. Reid 
> 
> Hello David;
> 	I see you do regular reports on compiling gcc-4 on cygwin.
> 
> 	Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the 
> scripts you
> use?  I must be missing something as I get a failure when 
> make bootstrap-lean
> processes libiberty -- an excerpt below -- which suggests 
> that some include
> logic is going haywire.  Possibly I'm missing some tool or library?
> 
> 	Thanks for any help,
> 				ivan

Ivan,

I have a patch of Danny Smith's in my local tree for this
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-05/msg00009.html

There are later versions under discussion, including
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-05/msg02945.html

I forgot to update my build script to mention the patch.
Just fixed that. Sorry for any confusion.

	David

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/