Subject: Please help us with a "make" command error
From: Lingzi Li <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:56:04 -0400

Dear Cygwin,

We are trying to compile c codes with cygwin on WinXP by following the 
steps below:

   a) ./configure ( the results can be seen in the attached file)
   b) edit Makefile ( we edited all the created Makefiles as indicated in 
configure results )
   c) make ( it reports error: command not found )

Could you help us how to move forward? 

Thank you with best regards,

Sandy & Ling

----------------------------------------
This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/