Subject: Re: tetex 3.0.0-x problems
From: "Steven E. Harris" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:34:22 -0700

"m. z." <[email-masked]> writes:

> Someone succeeded in installing it ?

Yes, I installed it successfully over the weekend, but I did find that
the default setting for TEXMF in web2c/texmf.cnf to be
problematic. Briefly, TEMXFLOCAL winds up behind TEXMFMAIN in TEXMF by
way of aliasing. Apparently this default has been under discussion on
the Debian teTeX lists lately (can't find the thread right now) and
was changed in the experimental Debian tetex-bin package. See bugs
299809¹ and 299645².

Footnotes: 
¹ http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=299809
² http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=299645

-- 
Steven E. Harris

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/