Subject: Re: FontForge
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:25:04 -0700

David Rothenberger wrote:

> > Someone should kindly remind them that the gpl obligates them to provide
> > sources for cygwin1.dll.  I looked on the site, but couldn't find it.
> 
> Do they need to provide source for cygwin1.dll if they are not
> distributing cygwin1.dll?
> 
> (Should this thread be taken to cygwin-licensing?)

No, I was wrong.  Sorry for the noise.  According to
<http://cygwin.com/licensing.html> if the program is licensed under
OSI-approved license and you do not distribute cygwin1.dll then you do
not have to provide the source for cygwin1.dll.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/