Subject: Re: Where is source for dos2unix
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:09:48 -0700

Brian Salter-Duke wrote:

> Where is the source code for dos2unix? The executable is in the
> cygutils-1.2.7-1 tarball, but the source code is not in the
> cygutils-1.2.7-1-src tarball. Is this just an error with this version.
> Should I look in an earlier version of cygutils?

u2d, d2u, and conv are all the same binary with different names:

$ md5sum -b /usr/bin/{d2u,u2d,conv}.exe
850b9a5fac0e26ea5b00ec87e6cf344b */usr/bin/d2u.exe
850b9a5fac0e26ea5b00ec87e6cf344b */usr/bin/u2d.exe
850b9a5fac0e26ea5b00ec87e6cf344b */usr/bin/conv.exe

The source to conv is in the cygutils source package.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/