Subject: Re: How do I solve/work around "Resource temporarily unavailable"
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:35:53 -0700

Timothy Wall wrote:
> 
> Attached is a very simple makefile which demonstrates the problem.
> There's a leak either in make itself or in the spawning of
> subprocesses.

I'm afriad I'm in the same boat as Dave K -- I've been running it for 45
minutes now with no discernable leaks.  The memory usage graph in
taskmgr is a flat line, and other than it using all the available CPU I
don't see any other effects.

Can you think of any software that is running on your test machines that
might affect process creation?  Virus scanners, "security" software,
anything that has deep hooks in the OS?

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/