Subject: Re: INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX (undeclared first use this...
From: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:38:18 +0200

On Apr 11 08:24, [email-masked] wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I am following a win32 tutorial, but I had a problem in one of the exercise.

This is a Cygwin mailing list, not a Win32 programming mailing list,
so that's off-topic here.  Please look for another forum to ask your
question.

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader          mailto:[email-masked]
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/