Subject: Re: lilypond-doc-2.4.3-1 using setup.exe 2.457.2.1 fails to display music images
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:23:33 +0200

John Sellers writes:

> For the last couple of versions of lilypond documents in cygwin, I do
> not get music images.  Lilypond was recently updated to 2.4.3.-1 with
> no correction of the problem behavior.

This may have to do with the pictures for the split version of the
INFO and HTML documentation being symbolic links, but I'd be surprised
if setup or tar did not fix those.

Can you verify that the pictures are OK with in the one-big-page, ie,
something like

   file:///c:/cygwin/usr/share/doc/lilypond-2.4.3-1/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond.html

or using a Cygwin browser that supports pictures (do we have one, w3m?).

> If there is a better place to report these, please e-mail me.

This is the correct place.  Thanks for the report.

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/