Subject: Re: apache; rebaseall - tclpip84.dll: skipped because not rebaseable
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 05:17:04 -0700

Rainer Kirsch wrote:

> rebaseall -T /home/Rainer_Kirsch/dll.lst -v >dll.out
> and get the error message:

There should be no need to use -T unless you have DLLs for things that
were installed outside of setup.exe.  Normally rebaseall finds all
installed DLLs.

The tclpip84.dll shouldn't cause an error, it should be skipped.  Your
problem is this:

ReBaseImage (/bin/cygwin1.dll) failed with last error = 6

Normally cygwin1.dll is never rebased, as the script itself depends on
it.  When it hits a DLL that causes an error it stops processing.  Try
running rebaseall without -T and you should be fine.  Make sure you do
this from a plain CMD prompt, not rxvt or anything, and make sure all
services are stopped.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/