Subject: Re: latex coredumps on cygwin 1.5.14-1
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: Bertalan Fodor <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:58:34 +0200

Bertalan Fodor writes:

> It also faults on WinXP, so something have regressed between your test
> versions and the 3.0.0-1 version.

Ah, thanks for the info.  It indeed segfaults under wine; it seems the
actual release has not been tested.  This was probably when I rebuilt
to add the trivial updmap fix.  I haven't identified the culprit yet,
it seems to have to do with non-clean rebuilds.  Anyway.

I have uploaded a 3.0.0-2 at

    http://lilypond.org/cygwin/uploads/tetex

a setup.ini is available.  This is a clean rebuild of 3.0.0-1, but it
works here.  Please try it and tell me if it works for you, so that I
can announce it to cygwin-apps.

I have also uploaded packages with debugging info, with libkpathsea
statically linked at

    http://lilypond.org/cygwin/debug/tetex

for your debugging fun.  If 3.0.0-2 should happen not to work, I'd
very much appreciate a stack trace.

Sorry for all the trouble,
Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/