Subject: Re: Python 2.3.5
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:28:10 -0400

Godefroid,

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 03:46:37PM -0500, Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> This is a question for the Python maintainer : I'd like to know if he
> has the plan to release 2.3.5 for Cygwin.

No, I only plan to maintain 2.4 and later releases.  FWIW, Python 2.4 is
part of the standard Cygwin distribution:

    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2004-12/msg00002.html

> This would be appreciated a lot as it is the required version for
> using the coming Zope 2.8

Does Zope 2.8 run under Python 2.4?

> When forcing Zope 2.8 to run with Python 2.3.4, I get errors I wont get 
> help to correct as long as I do not run it on 2.3.5

See above.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/