Subject: Re: svn binary file altered on local copy
From: Vincent Dedun <[email-masked]>
To: "Max Bowsher" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:41:15 +0200

>> To reproduce this, just install lastest stable cygwin version with
>> default options plus devel packages, checkout a repository, add a gz
>> file, then commit, and try to gunzip the local copy of the gz file.
>
> I have tried your reproduction recipe, but it works absolutely fine 
> for me.
> The gzipped file remains intact.
>
> Max.
>

So i don't understand where it does come from, we have a linux SVN 
server if repo on ext3 partition. On a basic cygwin installation 
(1.5.13), this recipe reproduce the problem.

With tortoiseSVN, or linux svn client, the problem doesn't appear with 
the same svn server.

Nevermind, I use tortoiseSVN now and it's OK like this.

It must deal with windows dll versions or someting..

Kraken.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/