Subject: Re: cygwin1.dll
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:09:42 -0800

Âèòàëèé Ñòàñþê wrote:

> cygwin-1.5.13-1
> 
> give me "cygwin1.dll" plz

This list only supports installations of Cygwin done with the setup.exe
installer from cygwin.com.  If you used that you'd have cygwin1.dll
already, so it's likely that you're using someone else's packaged
binaries.  Ask them.

If you just want the DLL it's available from any of the cygwin mirrors
in the "cygwin" package, or in snapshot form on cygwin.com.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/