Subject: Re: Postgres 7.2
From: Larry Hall <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Cygwin List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:56:07 -0500

At 10:53 PM 3/24/2005, you wrote:
>Larry -- You've partially diagnosed my problem for me.
>
>Here's what's going on (in detail):
>

<snip>

>But, since PROD is working fine (v. 7.2), I want to get DEV running again 
>with the same (7.2) version.  Once that's done and I understand the setup 
>in the DEV and PROD environments, I'll upgrade to more up to date 
>version.s

I see.

>I hope that better explains why I'm looking for version 7.2.  

Yes, it does.

>Any pointers 
>on where to obtain it would be helpful.  I looked for the "Cygwin Time 
>Machine", and while I found references, I can't find any working sites 
>which have old tar.bz2 setup files for Cygwin.

Did you miss the initial post from Peter Castro?

<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2005-01/msg01100.html>

Browsing his mirror, I found Postgres versions back to 7.1.x.  Please 
be sure to read his full announcement and/or the text at the site so 
you understand what you're using and it's limits/benefits.

--
Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746                     

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/