Subject: Re: Cygwin/X11/QT3.3.3/Scribus1.3CVS: ./configure errors
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Boothe <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:53:23 +0100

Steven Boothe wrote:

> Hello all:
> 
> I've just been taking some time to return to looking into compiling
> Scribus 1.3 from Scribus CVS and thought after looking at the errors
> in the config.log that I would start here as they looked to be more
> related to compiling under cygwin than issues related to the Scribus
> code.

As Mr. Scribus F. Schmid himself told me a week ago at the CeBIT
there was a successful build of scribus recently, nd shows me the
posting where I see that it was actually you who makes it possible:
http://irc.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2005-March/009535.html

> configure:2620: gcc -fdata-sections  -Wl, --enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc,
> --script, /opt/qt/3.3/mkspecs/cygwin-g++/i386pi.x-no-rdata conftest.c  >&5
> gcc: /opt/qt/3.3/mkspecs/cygwin-g++/i386pi.x-no-rdata: No such file or directory
> cc1: error: unrecognized option `-fenable-runtime-pseudo-reloc,'
> cc1: error: unrecognized option `-fscript,'
> configure:2623: $? = 1
> configure: failed program was:
> | /* confdefs.h.  */ 

What are all the flags doing?  Have you tried without using them?

Gerrit;)
-- 
=^..^=

Action Soccer: http://www.action-soccer.de/?lv=de&id=505
(german online game)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/