Subject: Re: How To use gdb??
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:56:09 -0800

JS wrote:
> 
> I have made an .exe file in C. Now I would like to use the gdb to debug this
> file. Can somebody direct me to some info on this??
> 
> I use Dev-C++ with a Cygwin compiler.

You should read the gdb manual. 
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>

This is not exactly on-topic for this list because you're asking a
generic question about gdb, not about Cygwin.  You use gdb on Cygwin the
same as you would on Linux or any other unix.  This list is for
questions that pertain to Cygwin specifically.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/