Subject: Re: types "quad_t" & "u_quad_t"
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:24:57 -0800

Hannu E K Nevalainen wrote:

> Note 1: You stripped out the <UNTESTED/> - i.e. my note to you that
> there likely was things that didn't work as you would have expected.
> 
> Note 2:
> Did you find the behavior you pointed out hard to change? I didn't.
> 
> And last: You got what you paid for as usual.

Um, I have a simple solution (alias od="od -A x -v -t x1z") that I have
used in my .profile for ages and works fine under both cases.  I wasn't
really asking for a different version.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/