Subject: Re: emacs and network
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:52:54 -0800

shih lin wrote:

> when I tried emacs, it response
> cygungif-4.dll was not found, reinstall may solve the problem
> so I reinstall
> it still is the same thing
> my emacs is 21.3.50-2

The cygwin package search page is <http://cygwin.com/packages/>. Use
it.  If you type "cygungif" and press search you'll see that you need
the libungif package.

> any one know download which package , can install lsof commnad?

Use the package search page.

(no, there is no lsof that has been ported to Cygwin.  You can get
similar functionality from some of the tools at sysinternals.com but
don't ask about using them here as they have nothing to do with the
Cygwin project.)

> many tries but fail to using aol's public ip, first, what is filtered mean in
> nmap?
> 
> this link will show my tries and please help on this
> http://geocities.com/fsshl/firewalle10.htm

For the last time, this is not a general Windows support list.  These
questions have nothing to do with Cygwin so stop asking.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/