Subject: Re: Installing Perl modules with "perl -MCPAN -e shell;" fails with "02packages.details.txt.gz does not contain a Line-Count header"
From: Stephan Petersen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:35:02 +0100

Hi Greg,

thanks for your reply.

> Probably your file got damaged, I think.

yes, but reproducably for all CPAN mirrors...

Testing 02packages.details.txt.gz with gzip -t reports:
gzip: 02packages.details.txt.gz: invalid compressed data--format violated

Same with 03modlist.data.gz.

Stephan

-- 
Stephan Petersen [email-masked]

Visit GTT's Technical Thermochemistry Web Page at
http://www.gtt-technologies.de/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/