Subject: Re: Problem with 20050215 snapshot and ssh-agent forwarding
From: David Rothenberger <[email-masked]>
To: Jean-Sebastien Trottier <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:21:56 -0800

On 2/18/2005 6:30 AM, Jean-Sebastien Trottier wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 11:23:03AM -0800, David Rothenberger wrote:
> 
>>I'm having a problem with the 20050215 snapshot (and the 20050131 as
>>well). My ssh-agent connection is not being forwarded by ssh. This is
>>working fine with the 20041119 snapshot.
>>
> Have you tried " ssh -A `hostname` " instead... just to make sure the
> ssh actually forwards the agent?
> 
> If this works (and it should), add "ForwardAgent yes" to your
> ~/.ssh/config file. see "man ssh_config" for details
> 

Yeah, I know about configuring ssh. As I mentioned in my original email, 
this is working fine for me with the 20041119 snapshot. So, I do have 
things configured correctly. But, I did try it with the -A switch and 
had the same result.

-- 
David Rothenberger                spammer? -> [email-masked]
GPG/PGP: 0x7F67E734, C233 365A 25EF 2C5F C8E1 43DF B44F BA26 7F67 E734

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/