Subject: Re: Cannot download package "CVS" - bzip2 archive is broken
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:33:46 -0800

[email-masked] wrote:

> I cannot download the package "CVS". The archives are broken,
> independent of the download site.
> There weren't any problems with other packages.
> A manual FTP download of the archives shows the same: Archives are
> broken since december.
> Has no one else encountered this problem?

Works fine for me.  I just downloaded
http://mirrors.rcn.net/pub/sourceware/cygwin/release/cvs/cvs-1.11.17-1.tar.bz2
and
http://mirrors.kernel.org/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/release/cvs/cvs-1.11.17-1.tar.bz2
and they both have md5sum 646638fb4267e9a330d4accdcb02f146, and appear
to be valid .tar.bz2 files.  That is the same md5sum as in the setup.ini
on sources.redhat.com, so everything looks OK to me.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/