Subject: More: setup.exe timestamp 1108087248: mined-2000.10-1: minor glitch
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:55:43 -0000

> There is an intrusive blank line in the entry
> for mined-2000.10-1 in setup.ini timestamp 1108087248,
> preventing its download and installation.

No, sorry, I'm talking rubbish I think, there are other mid-entry blank
lines in setup.ini. But something meant that the files mined* didn't come
down the line, even though they were referenced in setup.ini and seemed to
be there on the mirror. (I could wget them.) Removing the blank line seemed
to do the trick, for me. More likely just a temporary transmission glitch
with a spurious "solution". Sorry guys.
Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/