Subject: Re: Help with deleting Cygwin shortcuts
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:19:41 +0100

Ivan Lenev wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that I have full access since I'm the only 
> user, and I don't see a "Security/Permissions" Tab in the 
> properties of any of my files. I'm running WinXP Home, and 
> no file sharing.

XP Home sucks, get a book about XP where is described how
to tweak security settings anyway.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/