Subject: Re: cygwin1.dll crash
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 05:30:12 -0800

Lannoye Xavier wrote:

> I've just run an setup to add some fonctionalities (cron) to my cygwin
> install, but it crashed at the end of the configuration process with
> the following message
> 
> "the procedure entry point _impure_ptr could not be located in the
> dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"
> 
> Now, wathever I try to rin I've got this error message

You have some older version of cygwin1.dll on your system that is
incompatible.  Follow the instructions at
<http://cygwin.com/problems.html>, specifically the part about cygcheck,
if you want help.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/