Subject: Re: bash: tab completion failure from (but not at) /
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:19:01 -0000

Recent remarks ("I have an idea about how to fix the race but it would
introduce a destabilizing change that I'd rather not chance before 1.5.13 is
released") suggest that an updated cygwin1.dll might be imminent.
Please could I mention a minor but annoying glitch described along with
Corinna's immediate and effective fix at
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-05/msg00449.html but which has
re-emerged in recent snapshots, at least since
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-12/msg00838.html, in which Corinna
records her perplexity ("weird") at this re-emergence.
Things worked properly in snapshot 20041222 but fail from 20041223.
Thanks.
Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/