Subject: Re: CPAN install of LWP::UserAgent
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Alex Beamish <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:06:36 +0100

Alex Beamish wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone else had problems installing LWP::UserAgent
> using CPAN.

Yes:

robot/ua-get..........FAILED tests 2, 7 

         Failed 2/8 tests, 75.00% okay
robot/ua..............FAILED tests 2, 7 

         Failed 2/7 tests, 71.43% okay
local/http-get........FAILED tests 1-2, 15-20 

         Failed 8/20 tests, 60.00% okay
local/http............FAILED tests 1-2 

         Failed 2/18 tests, 88.89% okay
Failed Test      Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
---------------------------------------------------------------------
local/http-get.t               20    8  40.00%  1-2 15-20
local/http.t                   18    2  11.11%  1-2
robot/ua-get.t                  8    2  25.00%  2 7
robot/ua.t                      7    2  28.57%  2 7
Failed 4/30 test scripts, 86.67% okay. 14/759 subtests failed, 98.16%
okay.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/