Subject: c++ exceptions in shared library results in crash
From: "Rainer Hochreiter" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:01:22 +0100 (CET)

first of all, i want to apologize for cross-posing, but i think this
question is of interest for both lists.

now my problem:
i created a main program and a shared library, both written in c++, where
the source is parially taken from the "c++ dlopen mini howto".

find the sources in the attachments!

throwing an exception in the shared library results in a core dump of the
binary executable - but only for the cross-compiled version!

the native linux and cygwin compiled versions work.
so, could someone give me a hint, what's wrong with my cross-compiler?

my cross-compiler (verson 3.2.3) runs under linux and creates cygwin
executables.

thnx!

-- 
rainer hochreiter             | web:    www.hochreiter.at
lilienfelder str. 43          | e-mail: [email-masked]
a-3150 wilhelmsburg / austria | mobile: +43 664 2812175

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/