Subject: Re: perl 5.8.6
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Reini Urban <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:09:05 +0100

Reini Urban wrote:

Your libwin32 package, does it work on Win98 / ME?

I have included Yitzchak's patch and the Win32CORE module statically
into perl, now the users are getting:
  ntdll.dll is missing export atoi().

Hmmm.  atoi() is used all over the place in the perl source...

Why was this not a problem with 5.8.5 before including Win32CORE
statically?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/