Subject: Re: Bug: link.exe
From: Isaac Foraker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:50:02 -0700

That's a really nice attitude.  I don't expect anyone to bend over 
backwards, but a little QC would be nice.  If you would prefer that 
professionals using Cygwin with commercial configurations do not provide 
feedback, I suggest you update the fact and just say so.

IF

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 11:15:09PM -0700, Isaac Foraker wrote:
>  
>
>>Well, rather than hacking my build system, I've opted to build my own 
>>installer for Cygwin the does not contain programs that are causing me 
>>grief.  I know that some people don't want to hear that we use MS VC++ 
>>with Cygwin, but hey, this is the real world here.  Cygwin helps our 
>>productivity, and the other is just a requirement of the job.
>>    
>>
>
>I think it is safe to say that no one really cares if you are using
>MSDEV or not.  We're just not going to bend over backwards to make MSDEV
>integrate by changing the distribution.
>  
>

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/