Subject: check_case:adjust still an option?
From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 12:32:21 -0800

/usr/share/doc/cygwin-doc-1.3/html/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygwinenv.html says:

   check_case:level - Controls the behaviour of Cygwin when a user
tries to open or create a file using a case different from the case of
the path as asved on the disk. level is one of relaxed, adjust and
strict.
   ...
   adjust behaves mostly invisible. The POSIX input path is internally
adjusted in case, so that the resulting DOS path uses the correct case
throughout. You can see the result when changing the directory using a
wrong case and calling /bin/pwd afterwards.

but I'm not seeing any difference between adjust and relaxed; is adjust
still a valid option?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/