Subject: tab-completion error : snapshot 20041223
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:59:27 -0000

For the current cygwin1.dll v.1.5.12 and all recent snapshots up to and
including 20041222, the command

	$ <command> /<tab>

(e.g. find, ls, rm, md5sum, ...) provides a list of options just as
tab-completion should. With the current snapshot 20041223 tab-completion
fails.

(I think that only attempts from the root directory are affected. $
<command> /ho<tab> fails but you can proceed as usual with say $ <command>
/home/<tab>.)

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/