Subject: Re: Tetex-2.0.2-13: texdoc bug/suggestion
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:04:55 +0100

Igor Pechtchanski writes:

> AFAIK, there's no "see" under Cygwin.  It would probably be best to use
> cygstart in any case.  FWIW, the same goes for both _pdf and _ps.

Ok.

> BTW, why not patch texdoc?

Because that's not the right fix?  There's no platform specific code
in texdoc, so upstream won't take a Cygwin specfic patch.

The right fix seems to be adding /usr/bin/see that executes cygstart?

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/