Subject: Re: 1.5.7: problem using rexec and Windows batch files
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:34:27 -0800

JP wrote:

> Hi.  I've installed Cygwin 1.5.7 on a Windows 2000 server.  I'd like to
> ...
> So, am I missing something here as far as my config/setup goes?  The Cygwin

THe very first thing you should do is use the current version of
Cygwin.  1.5.7 is about five (likely soon to be six) releases old.  Many
bugs are fixed in each release, and I don't think anyone here would
appreciate helping you any further only to discover that it was a bug
fixed months ago.  So the first thing to do is install the current
version of all packages on your Cygwin install, using the setup.exe
app.  This list does not have the resources to support anything but the
current version.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/