Subject: Error when compiling [SorryFor last post, mistakepaste]
From: Milis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:36:05 +0700

after used ./configure --without-server then i continue with make
command but i got error when using make.see this screenshot :
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/7594/cygwin15qr.jpg 

compiling using:

Wixp Xp Pro SP2 

The latest Cygwin Component

GCC & G++ 3.3.3-3

Perl 5.8.5-3

NB:Sorry for last post.I mistaken paste the subject

-- 
Best regards,
 Milis                          mailto:[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/