Subject: findutils-4.2.10-2
From: fergus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:09:57 +0000

Upgraded today to findutils-4.2.10-1 and then it seems almost
immediately to findutils-4.2.10-2. I now find that moderately short
lists of the style

  find <dirname> | xargs md5sum
  find <dirname> | xargs file

etc die with "find: xargs: list too long". In the past (yesterday) such
commands generated the required response even with exceptionally long
lists.

Anybody else?

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/