Subject: Why is <fenv.h> not available in cygwin?
From: Roberto Bagnara <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "The Parma Polyhedra Library developers' list" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:48:03 +0100

I am wondering why this header file and the corresponding C99
functionality appears to be missing from cygwin.
Does anyone know?
Cheers,

     Roberto

P.S. I know fenv.h is available in mingw, but this does not
      help me as I cannot then link with libmingwex.

-- 
Prof. Roberto Bagnara
Computer Science Group
Department of Mathematics, University of Parma, Italy
http://www.cs.unipr.it/~bagnara/
mailto:[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/