Subject: Re: Manual page width is fixed and I'd like it not to be
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:14:01 -0800

"Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID)" wrote:

> How does one get ps --forest to work?
> 
> /c> ps --forest
> ps: unknown option -- forest
> Usage: ps [-aefls] [-u UID]
> Report process status

Cygwin's ps does not have that option.  It's in the ps from linux's
procps.  The stuff I pasted was as a reference point for the commands
and arguments that debian's "man" command uses.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/